The Grand Valley is a great place for seniors to spend their retirement. There are a multitude of outdoor activities, several community centers, and a handful of 55+ active adult communities. The homeowner’s associations are able to maintain the demographics of the neighborhood by putting an age restriction into the CCR’s.
In the Grand Valley we don’t have very many true 55+ subdivisions, so you can also view a list of patio homes that offer an HOA that maintains the yard but they are open to all ages of residents. Also, view all ranch style homes with one-level living without stairs. Here is a list of 55+ communities in Grand Junction and the surrounding areas.
- Corona Del Rey Townhomes – Grand Junction City
- El Corona – Central Grand Junction
- Tree Haven – North Grand Junction
- Pioneer Village Mobile Homes – NE Grand Junction
- Village at Country Creek Townhomes – Fruita
- Friendship Wood Mobile Homes – Clifton
- Picture Ranch Mobile Homes – Clifton
- Rio Vista Mobile Homes – Palisade
55+ Communities Homes For Sale in Grand Junction
These 55+ neighborhood homes for sale are sorted by newest to the market first. To create a custom search visit our Advanced Home Search.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
If you would like to view any of these homes, please call Eve Roberts, REALTOR® at 970-812-1122.