Patio homes are low maintenance home options, also known as lock & leave houses. Many times the HOA will take care of the yard maintenance such as mowing, shoveling snow, and trimming bushes. Patio homes are often popular with active adults who travel frequently and seniors who have a hard time maintaining their yard. Here is a list of patio home communities in Grand Junction & the surrounding areas.
Patio Home Neighborhoods
- River Walk – SE Grand Junction
- Fountain Greens – North Grand Junction
- Spanish Trails – North Grand Junction
- Summer Hill – North Grand Junction
- The Knolls – North Grand Junction
- Tuscany Village – North Grand Junction
- Woodridge – North Grand Junction
- The Legends (Bella Dimora) – GJ City
- The Seasons – Redlands
- Vineyards – Redlands
- Chipeta Pines – Orchard Mesa
- Village at Country Creek (55+ Community) – Fruita
Townhome & Duplex Complexes
- Lakeside Townhomes – North Grand Junction
- Sundance Village Townhomes – North Grand Junction
- Belhaven Townhomes – GJ City
- Brickyard at Wellington Townhomes – GJ City
Eastgate Village Townhomes – GJ City
- Garden Grove Townhomes – GJ City
- Ridgewood Heights Townhomes – GJ City
- Redlands Mesa Peaks Townhomes – Redlands
- Shadow Run at the Ridges Townhomes – Redlands
- Vistas at Tiara Rado Townhomes – Redlands
Gewont Townhomes – Fruita
If you have any questions about patio homes, please call Eve Roberts with Gold Compass Real Estate at 970-812-1122.
Patio Homes For Sale
Below is a list of most, but not all patio homes for sale in the Grand Valley. These homes are sorted by newest first. For a more concise list please call Eve Roberts, REALTOR® at 970-812-1122. You can also view all ranch style homes for sale in Grand Junction. To create a custom search visit our Advanced Home Search.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
If you would like to view any of these homes, please call Eve Roberts, REALTOR® at 970-812-1122.