Redlands Mesa is a luxury golf course community in the Redlands area of Grand Junction and boasts the zip code 81507. The 500 acre community is intertwined through the links of the award-willing 18-hole Redlands Mesa Golf Course which features a club house, swimming pool, and restaurant with a fabulous outdoor patio. Homes for sale in Redlands Mesa enjoy the unparalleled views of the Colorado National Monument and city lights. Ron Austin and Dave Slemon were the founding visionaries of the master-planned community where it was their desire to marry luxury golf living with preservation of the high desert environment. That vision is reflected in the tan colored stucco homes which seamlessly blend into the natural landscape.
The opulent custom estates feature master craftsmanship, high-end finishes, and sprawling floorplans of 2000 to 6000 total square feet. There are 2 options for the quarter to half acre home sites, you can have the fairways greens as your backyard or opt for a higher elevation to enjoy the stunning views. The subdivision was first constructed in 2001 and new construction still continues today. The Redlands Mesa HOA provides upkeep of the common areas and snow removal in the winter.
Location, Location Location! Redlands Mesa is just five minutes from downtown Grand Junction where you can enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment. It is just a quick walk or ride to the Lunch Loop trails and entrance to the Colorado National Monument. Grand Junction is also home to world-class medical facilities and is the hub of western Colorado.
Within the Redlands Mesa subdivision in Grand Junction there are a few sub-communities. Here is a list of the sub-communities in Redlands Mesa:
- Ventana – Maves Construction is the exclusive builder for this new sub-area which is locate off West Ridges Blvd. The initial development began in 2018.
- The Ledges – Porter Homes is the exclusive builder of the The Ledges which is appropriately named for being situated on the edge of a ledge which allows for soaring views. The 29 custom homes feature modern architecture, are designed to take advantage of the incredible views and provide residents with direct trail access.
- The Peaks – An upscale townhome development along the 7th hole of the golf course. There are 40 townhomes ranging in size from 2-4 bedrooms with 2000 to 3000 total square feet. They were built by North Peak Construction beginning in 2018.
- The Fairways – 19 custom homes along the 1st hole of the golf course.
- The Villas – 7 custom homes built by Zag Builders. They are located across from the 10th hole of the golf course.
- Kestrel Ridge – Located near the intersection of West Ridges Blvd & Mariposa Dr, there are 25 custom homes.
Homes For Sale in Redlands Mesa
Homes are sorted by highest to lowest price. To create a custom search visit our Advanced Home Search.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
If you would like to view any of these Grand Junction homes in Redlands Mesa, please call us at 970-812-1122.