Grand Junction is comprised of several areas such as the Redlands, Orchard Mesa, Downtown, Fruitvale, and the North. Within each of these areas are top rated subdivisions which are known for family friendly parks, east trail access, the feed into top ranked schools, or are the definition of luxury. Here’s our opinion of the top 10 neighborhoods in Grand Junction.
1. The Ridges: Boasting 3 parks, 2 ponds, and numerous trails interwoven throughout the community make this one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Grand Junction. Mountain bike trails are within riding distance, a world-class golf course is up the road, and it is just minutes to anywhere in Grand Junction.
2. Spring Valley: Centrally located in Grand Junction, Spring Valley offers spacious lots with older homes of which many have been renovated. The family-friendly neighborhood includes a large park and lake that residents have access to walk around.
3. The Knolls: A prestigious subdivision centrally located in Grand Junction which averages $500k designer homes. The neighborhood boasts a greenbelt and several ponds. Half the properties are patio homes in which the HOA takes care of the yard maintenance making them a true lock & leave concept.
4. Redlands Mesa: Redlands Mesa is the definition of luxury in the Grand Valley with high-end homes boasting gourmet kitchens, expansive floorpans, and spectacular views. The subdivision is set amongst the world-class Redlands Mesa golf course which offers a community swimming pool and restaurant.
5. Spyglass Ridge: Sitting upon the hills in Orchard Mesa, Spyglass Ridge offers some of the best views of the valley. This is also one of the few HOA’s that offers a community pool and trails right out your front door.
6. Historic Downtown Grand Junction: Walkability to restaurants, night life, grocery store, library, and more. Approximately 4400 residence. Many of the homes were built in the early 1900’s and some are part of the National Register of Historic Places.
7. Tiara Rado: This beauty is situated on the Tiara Rado golf course in the Redlands. It is a quiet area with stunning up-close views of the Colorado National Monument. About half the homes back to the greens while the other half back to open space. All the houses have large lot sizes so you won’t be right on top of your neighbors.
8. Spanish Trails: Adjacent to Canyon View Park you have tennis courts, fields, racquetball courts, basketball courts, and a massive park right in your backyard. As the name states the homes in this neighborhood boast a stucco Spanish style facade.
9. Monument Valley Estates: Location, Location, Location. Monument Valley Estates is one of the closest subdivisions to the east entrance to the Colorado National Monument and to the Lunch Loops Trailhead. Approximately 1700 residence.
10. Granite Falls: One of the newest subdivisions coming to the Redlands area which will have a total of 104 homesites. Situated against the Colorado National Monument this neighborhood is quiet, peaceful, and offers a place to be close to nature. It has easy trail access and students will attend great schools.
If you are interested in view homes in any of these top subdivisions in Grand Junction, call Eve Roberts with Gold Compass Real Estate at 970-812-1122 for a private showing.